Friday, August 9, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!






  It's back to school time! We love back to school time in our house with the exception of  the dreaded school supply list. This year was especially overwhelming since I wasn't sure how I was going to tackle purchasing plastic free supplies. Luckily, I stumbled upon a fabulous website called Plastic Antidote (for link, click here). They offer a number of different school supplies that are all from recycled products. For example, their binders are made from 100% recycled chipboard instead of plastic. They also offer a wide range of categories from house products, lunch supplies, on the go items to toys.  I have already marked a few items on my birthday wish list that will help with our zero waste quest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment