Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week ending Oct 25 and Nov 1

 
 
 
 Week of October 19-25
 
Week of October 26- November 1
 
Our two week count:
 
Week 19-25
Maggie- 1, plastic wrap. I had a perfect week until the last day of the week. I went out on a date with my husband and the restaurant brought out our silverware in plastic wrap.
Aaron- 4, dentist bag (2 items inside with plastic) and small plastic cup
Noah- 2, hot chocolate cup and a soda (not pictured)
Trey- 2, rice crispy treat package and hot chocolate cup (both not pictured)
Community Trash: Package and 3 milk tabs
 
 
Week 26-1
Maggie- 1, twix package
Aaron- 4, Game package and candy wrappers
Noah- 3, candy bar wrappers
Trey- 5, candy bar wrappers and 2 plastic bracelets
 
I predict that this coming week we will have a lot of candy wrappers in our waste count.  I won the first week and as our fun activity we went back to Carter Mountain. We remembered that the staff at Carter Mountain are willing to put fresh donuts in containers that people bring from home, which eliminates using their plastic packages. I came prepared and brought my own glass container for donuts (picture below). We also brought our own bag to collect apples. I won the second week as well and have not decided where we will go for our fun activity. It will depend on the weather this week. We are hoping this great weather will last a few more weeks before we see snow.





 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment