Sunday, July 7, 2013

Zero Waste at Jamba Juice

  The boys and I love Jamba Juice. We can not get Jamba Juice where we live so we look forward to this treat once a year. I was apprehensive about getting it this year knowing that we would accumulate trash. Although they do use recyclable paper cups instead of Styrofoam it is still waste. I did not want to tell the boys no, so we headed there anyways. I had my stainless steel water bottle with me so I figured there was no harm in asking if they could fill up my thermos with the smoothie. I wasn't expecting them to say yes, however very pleasantly they said, no problem. We were excited to enjoy our yearly treat in a zero waste manner. From now on I will make sure I always ask before I assume someone will say no.




No comments:

Post a Comment